1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelp, just printed about 500 flyers.....

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Kentuckydiesel, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Kentuckydiesel

Kentuckydiesel Senior Member

Whelp, I'm just finishing up printing about 500 flyers. Gonna put them in paperboxes tomorrow morning. Snowstorm supposed to come through tomorrow night. I sure hope this works.
    Flyers are black ink on blue paper. I included info a small pic. of my truck and my price schedule. I will drive down the road tomorrow and for each drive I'm interested in plowing, I'll circle the size of the driveway applicable. Like doing regular bids, but faster.
    I won't be doing any really small drives, all upper middle class properties, but they are in the country so most don't have a lawn service to beat me to the job. I'll also be keeping in mind that those with larger trucks and/or tractors might be able to take care of themselves so I woun't bother with them. Wish me luck.
  2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

good luck I know you dont get that much snow south of me but thats the way to pick up some work.If you get 10% that will be a bunch keep notes if you can might get crazy and with little sleep it can be confusing..
  3. Kentuckydiesel

Kentuckydiesel Senior Member

The guys farther south and all along the east are getting tons of snow right now. Looks like it's passing us over. :dizzy: :realmad: :(