1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Vertex Super-LED (Pair of Clear)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by captadamnj, May 5, 2011.

1. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

Have a pair of Whelen Vertex Super-LED's in clear (white). Installed for about 6 weeks, used less than 5 hours. The light on these hideaways are fantastic, super bright. Easy install, just 4 wires with built in driver, + / - / sync / pattern. One light has about 40" of wire, the other has about 20". I am including an extra 40" plus of the 22-guage 4 strand that I had cut off during the original install, as well as the mounting screws. 25 flash patterns! Reason for selling is because I decided to go with a color for my installation instead of the clear. My indecision is your gain! $75 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48! E-mail captadam@karenannii.com.

More info -
  2. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 Member
    from KY

Just sent you an email
    Last edited: May 7, 2011
  3. Are these sold if not I will buy
  4. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

Shipped to lawnangel today, thanks everyone for looking!