1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Vertex Questions

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by DHDB, Oct 8, 2009.

1. DHDB

DHDB Member

1. Who sells the Vertex cheapest?
    2. I have seen a bracket (Chrome/Black) for the Vertex, can it be surface mounted? Preferably on my side mirrors aimed forward?

I don't want front strobes. Cant' stand the "flash-back" & half the time you can't see them. I thought the mirrors would be a good place to mount the vertex or another suitable light? Any input is appreciated. TY- Dan

2. DHDB

DHDB Member

Anyone...?

3. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  4. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

5. jcyonker

jcyonker Member

I just purchased a set of six from strobenmore.com. Good customer service. Do a search for a lower price and they will match that price.
    Dude...do not surface mount these vertex led to the outside of your vehicle. It will look like an exploding zit. Hence the design....hideaway! They make strobes and leds to fit on mirror etc...
    You should also check out soundoff signals "Ghost" Leds. they are the bomb. They come with three different types of mounts one of which will mount to the hood of your truck up near the window.
    Again, please don't ruin your truck by putting vertex's on the outside of the vehicle...they belong behind the scene!!

6. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

I have had real good service with sirennet.com. Strobenmore I have also heard good things about there service. Galls is pricy. Another place to check is LSH Lights.

7. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

I have had real good service with sirennet.com. Strobenmore I have also heard good things about there service. Galls is pricy. Another place to check is LSH Lights.