1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whelen vertex in 2001 superduty

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by bryanlaprad, Jan 27, 2012.

1. bryanlaprad

bryanlaprad Junior Member

hey guys, just curious if anyone had pictures of their hide aways in the reverse light on their superduty. i just bought 2 whelen vertex with the intention of mounting them in the reverse lights but im not sure they will fit....stupid of me not to pop the lense and see what i had to work with but hopefully someone has pictures...thanks
  2. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

very simple install. need a 1'' hole saw . just locate the flatest part of the lense. or they come with 2 small screws and a rubber gasket , just install as you would your bulb grommet .

they are the brightest , easiest super led around . may want to pick up a momentary switch to change to any of the 12 paterns . they are also sync able with each other or several more . good luck
  3. bryanlaprad

bryanlaprad Junior Member

awesome. i ended up just putting it in from the tailgate out.