1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen UPS64LX Strobe Supply Pack

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rjk512, Jul 13, 2014.

1. rjk512

rjk512 Member

I have a Whelen UPS64LX 4-head 40/75W strobe supply pack that I need to get rid of.

I bought it expecting to use it on my tractor with some big PAR36 strobes, but when I bought it I was getting a little too ahead of myself and when I really pieced it all together it turned out that the plan wasn't practical and wasn't much of a good idea. I bought it from a guy who had it, said it had some flash issues, and had it sent to Whelen to get refurbished. What I have came back from Whelen's repair department and, from what he said, works fine - I just don't have the means to test it.

I am open to all offers, and I'm even up for a barter if that works with you. Looking for some hi-vis apparel (new of course) or an amber beacon with a mag mount.

Here is a pic. Not really much to see, but just so you get an idea.

http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/391bb57e9d5a868faebc0427025c7ccb.jpg

Thanks in advance.