1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen UPS64LX Strobe Power Supply

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rjk512, Jan 5, 2016.

1. rjk512

rjk512 Member

I have a Whelen UPS64LX 6-head strobe power supply (75 watt) that I want to get rid of.

I have never actually used it. I bought it on eBay thinking I'd do something with it but never got around to it - that listing stated that it had problems in the past but was repaired and refurbished by Whelen, so I am going by that. I don't have the proper means to test it, so I can't guarantee anything from my own use.

Even if you don't want it for a NEW setup (especially seeing as LEDs are becoming the norm now), this would be great to keep in the garage/shop (or even in the backseat) should your strobe supply crap out.

There really isn't much to see, but I'll post pics if anyone wants to see them.

As far as price goes, I'm negotiable, throw out an offer. Also open to trade offers!

Feel free to ask questions.
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

$30 plus shipping
  3. rjk512

rjk512 Member

I'll PM you. Sort of OBO to be honest.