1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Towmans bar and Backrack

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nevrnf, Feb 28, 2010.

1. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

I have decided to change things up. I have a 60" 9m Towmans bar with 8 strobes,
    LED STT, work lights and Traffic adviser. It is on a BackRack for a 99 & up Superduty and has a pair of 3x5 work lights on the rack. There is space to add 1 more power supply and more strobes. Amber lenses are like new. It will include a TA control box and 10 feet of wire. I has the toolbox BackRack mounts I paid $1500 3 years ago. Asking $1000 or make me an offer. I will ship at your expense. I cant post pictures as the site will not permit multiple postings so PM me a e mail address or search my user name in the Strobe forum.

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Can you post some pics of the Excursion?

3. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

there are a few in the MY pictures @ the bottom of my signature