1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen strobes cutting out

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Bigdoghd, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Bigdoghd

Bigdoghd Member

Any one have an issue after runniing the stropes they cut out? Turn them off for a while and then there ok for a short bit and back off?

Thanks you in advance
  2. QuadRacer041

QuadRacer041 Senior Member

Sounds like the power supply is over heating. try unpluging a head or two and see if it still does it.
  3. JBano13

JBano13 Member

They could be shorting out from moisture and salt. Try some dielectric grease and heat shrink on your connections.
  4. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

New Lenox huh?...my old stomping grounds...does the creek still flood over cedar road bridge? funny when the lumber yard was there by the train station and 2x4's were all floating down through the park on vine st. LOL.....memories.

anywho....connections i bet.....i'd be happy to meet ya for a beer and show ya how to fix this..if ya want.