1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen strobe lights, OBS lights, tonneau cover, timbren kit

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mass1589, Nov 8, 2013.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

hey guys i still have some extra stuff laying around that i wont be using.
    i have a whelen strobe light goes under/over rearview mirror. amber/white

also have a magnetic beacon amber. looking for 125 for both! both are cigarette lighter powered and have many patterns.

next up is a set of lights for an OBS silverado sierra. all four lights have strobe bulbs in them mounted and ready to go!

looking for 100

next is an extang tonneau cover 8' for silverado sierra. mint used for a couple months. no problems at all, i traded the truck in for a crew cab! new bed is about three feet short ahhaaha

looking for 175

next up is a fisher fish stik controller i will include a spare button mother board! its like getting two for the price of one!! guy who bought my plow was more into the joystick controller style...

looking for 175

all items are in Massachusetts
    call or text
    339-927-6800