1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen SPS660A, wiring, 9 clear strobe heads

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by automoto, Feb 18, 2013.

1. automoto

automoto Member

Whelen SPS660A power supply output 60 watts @ 6 lamps, 4 brand new strobe cables ( 2-15' cables, 2-20' cables), 9 clear strobe heads, brand new switch for 6 stobe heads and mode switch, also misc. power and strobe cables. I bought the kit used and bought new cables and the switch. I never got around to installing them, previous owner of this stated that they all worked. On a few of the strobe heads there is some black silicone. I also have a strip of heavy duty self adhesive sealant for the rear of the lamp assemblies. Asking $200 or best offer. I had trouble loading pictures, pm me if interested i can email you pictures.

2. jrtcbmw

jrtcbmw Member

interested in just selling 4 heads and the cables?

3. dfdsc685

dfdsc685 Junior Member

im interested