1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whelen.... so many choices

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by andyman0291, Jan 3, 2009.

1. andyman0291

andyman0291 Senior Member

should i go with the whelen responder linear led bar...the whelen mini justice...or the whelen mini linerty, i can get all for less than $500 so price is not a factor. im looking for performance. these will all be magnetic mount.
  2. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

go with the liberty
  3. jerry b.

jerry b. Member

I just received my Mini-Justice LED bar in the mail and tried it out yesterday. That bar is worth every penny I paid for it. By far the brightest, highest performing Mini-lightbar I have ever seen. There is not a another mini-bar on the market in my opinion :D that can compare to the Mini-Justice. I would rate it an 11 on a 10 scale.
  4. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

if you can get all for under 500 id say go with the liberty
    mini justice does have more leds in it but the liberty will have the linear style for more all around lighting
  5. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

As far as LED heads, yes the mini justice has more. The mini liberty has more LED diodes though. 12 LEDs in the cornor heads compared to 6 in the mini justice.
  6. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

go with the liberty
  7. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

Liberty ..................................
  8. slowhand11404

slowhand11404 Junior Member