1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Slimlighter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by groundbreakers, Feb 12, 2009.

1. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

I have a Whelen Slimlighter up for grabs .. its all amber ... the company i bought it from retails them at
    $130 ... i still have original box . or i can mail it flat rate .... i will sell it for $80 + shipping at like $8.00 bucks ... heres a pic still has the cigar plug attached and comes with the suction cups ...

IMG_5961.jpg

2. jmurphy

jmurphy Member

Do ya know how much it would cost to ship to Utica, Ny? Zip 13501 ...This is just what i've been needing and its the best price ive seen for one.
    Thanks. John Murphy

3. groundbreakers

well im gonna ship by USPS ... flat rate ... its small enough and light enough in weight .. i think $10 bucks covers the flat rate ..

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have one of these and love it......would like one in another truck. I'll take it if Murph passes.

5. jmurphy

jmurphy Member

Hey got-h2o, You can go ahead and take it....I was thinking and I already have enough amber on the truck lol, and still need my blue light for the FD, so im gonna look for one in blue/blue.......So got-h2o it can be all yours! Thanks anyways!

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks bud.....just wanted to be fair. groundbreakers, go ahead and PM me payment info. Anything works for me.....Paypal, MO, company check, etc...

7. groundbreakers

just to let everyone know ... if anyone wants this dash light .... i really do prefer local pickup or i can meet someone around the detroit, mi area .... or its about $11.00 dollars shipped by USPS flat rate..

8. groundbreakers

bump .......

9. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

pm me ur phone # i sent u a pm last week

10. groundbreakers

pm was sent with my number ..

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have yet to recieve a PM from post #6 9 days ago. I bought another one a week ago.

12. groundbreakers

PM has been sent ... my apolizise .. ive had more then 1 item on the auction block this week ... just got done with selling some other possessions of mine ..

13. groundbreakers

bump .......... still have it ......

14. groundbreakers

still available

15. groundbreakers

bump ... one more time ..... still have it .. good sale .... almost mint shape ..... flat rate shipping $10.00

16. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

groundbreakers, PM or email me wirth payment info and I'll take it.
    Anything works for me, Company Check, Paypal, or MO.
    Thanks, Doug

tigerstriping@centurytel.net

17. groundbreakers

PM SENT ..... Like the Dodge in the pic ..... would hate to see the gas mileage ... LOL

18. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hey Ground, is it still available? Do you have red lenses? I need to get 2 for my FD.

19. groundbreakers

sorry the LED's are amber .. unless your swaped them out for red ... then yes i suppose ....

20. groundbreakers

Sold sold sold sold sold !!!!!!!