1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Siren/PA System

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EGLC, Jan 28, 2010.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Selling a used Whelen Siren/PA system. Haven't installed it since I purchased it. It works flawlessly.

$150.00 Shipped??

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Any pics of the unit? What model? When you say system, i'm guessing you mean it comes with the speaker as well?

3. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

ya post some pics

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I never said speaker. I said it has a siren + PA...when I said system I meant the control box + mic. You can buy a new speaker for about $130 on ebay brand new. The sire/pa itself goes for about $250-$300 I believe not including taxes and shipping costs

I will post pictures in the AM

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

7. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

The Mic is included and hard wired in so I would also think you meant sire/speaker combo.

Can see how someone else thought that too. I have seen many adds that were either missleading or trying to make the product sound better than it actually was new!!!!

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I wasn't trying to mislead anyone. If I was trying to mislead would've posted pictures and resolved it right away?