1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Responder

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by dieselguy5245, Nov 18, 2011.

1. dieselguy5245

dieselguy5245 Senior Member
    from mass.

What is your guy's opinion on this bar good or bad? im thinking of getting one for this season

2. APLC

APLC Senior Member

3. dieselguy5245

dieselguy5245 Senior Member
    from mass.

Thanks man still deciding but probably gonna go with the responder

4. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Have 2 Responder LP's and love them, very bright during the day and held up in 2 hail storms. They light up street signs several blocks away!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  6. APLC

APLC Senior Member

Yes they do the new LEDs are awesome go with the responder, I have seen lots of mini bars and this one is the best around packs a punch

7. H&HPropertyMait

H&HPropertyMait Senior Member

Frickin amazing. glad I went with one. APLC helped ne make my decision with his videos.

8. Racer26

Racer26 Junior Member

Has anyone also seen a Whelen Justice in person to compare it to the Responder? Those have always been my two favorite strobe minibars.

9. H&HPropertyMait

H&HPropertyMait Senior Member

The justice is a nice bar, in my opinion the responder is a nicer all around bar. You basically just get more flash patterns with the justice... The responders off axis lighting is 2nd to none