1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen replacement parts ??

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Wicked500R, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Anyone know where to order Whelen replacement parts from for lightbars??

2. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Try lshlights.net, or sirennet.com or galls.com, uhm, your local two way radio store, NOT RAIDO SHACK EITHER! Something where the cop cars go to get the radios put in there cars and stuff. I know a place like that will be able to get you whatever you want. Or try ebay. Search whelen lightbar or just whelen

Ryan

4. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

call VLSUSA.COM a place that stocks their parts. Also jtechlighting.com

5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

CampSafetyEquipment in Blue Ash (Cincinnati Ohio) They do repairs, installs and stuff like that. You may even be able to get something right if you contact Whelen themselves!

6. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

I agree with BlueLine. I have bought all my stuff through them. They have an ebay store. You will deal with Mike on ebay. Like i said they are great. I would recomend them to anyone. Rich

7. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Thanks for the reply's. I've talked to Mike at Ranger Services. Nice guy but he mainly stocks the parts for the regular Edge bars...I'm looking for LFL Patriot stuff wich I did find locally. You can't order direct from Whelen, I've called them and they said I need to go through a distributor...I hate when they do that....

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

9. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

They are good too.

10. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

AW Directs prices are SKY high, I could give you 5 people than have lower prices than them on any lights in their catalog.