1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Mini Lighbar

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by TazLandscapes, Jan 5, 2007.

1. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes Senior Member

I have a whelen 9mmedge mini lightbar mounted on my 2001 dodge 2500 truck.
    Andwhen i bought it they said it came with ten selectable flash patterns.They said it came on a dial switch. and another person said that there is a screw that is inside that turns for different flash pattern..

So i would ask the experts on here.Pictures would help me also..

Thanks
    Mike DiBiase
    Taz Landscaping and Snowplowing
    Tazmad98@Yahoo.com

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

go to www.whelen.com and in the literature section, find the owners manuals, find your make and model bar, and it will give you the entire owners manual for it and everything you need to know to install it and change the flash patterns.

3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

yes you can switch patterns on the mini edge .... as long as you have the gray cable .... then its just finding out which wire controls the pattern .... you cant change the patterns with just the cigar cords and magnet models ..