1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Mini Justice

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by MSS Mow, Nov 13, 2009.

1. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

I'm looking for another Whelen Mini Justice and can't find any priced under $499. Anyone know of a place for less?

I bought my first two from Tac2 Outfitters for a little over $450 a piece so I hate the thought of paying $500. Obviously, we all know what happened to Tac2. I didn't have the bad experience with them that many others did but it doesn't matter now, as he's no longer around.

Thanks for any advice.

2. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

3. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

4. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

I had just looked at Northern Tool a few days ago and it was at $499. Thanks for the hot tip!

5. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Just purchased via Northern Tool. They had free shipping plus I found a promo code for a $25 gift card for a future purchase. So, it ended up only costing $444.99.

Thanks for the tip!!!:drinkup:

6. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Dang thats a dang good price. I got mine for $499. Defiantly the best mini light bar on the market.

7. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

Nice, glad I could be of help. :)

8. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

You saved me $55!!! I was hoping for $15-20 off. But, $55, that's even better!:drinkup::drinkup:

It's still on sale too for anybody that's thinking about buying one.

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

what is the promo code for the 25 gc.

10. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

It's either 116677 or 124355. I can't remember which one it was now. I found 'em both on some coupon site and tried one, didn't work, then tried the next and it did. I just can't remember which one is the correct one.

11. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

Give us a call we probaly will be able to beat that price. Ultra Strobe Comm., Inc (815)479-1717 or email us at ultrastrobe@dls.net

12. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Sorry, already bought it through Northern Tool for $444.95. Could you have competed with that? I would have bought from a sponsor of Plowsite first had the option been there.