1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen mini edge strobe light

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rb8484, Sep 13, 2009.

1. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Whelen mini edge strobe for sale. It has clear lenses in the front and red strobes in the rear. There is a guy on ebay that sells new lenses for a good price if you need to change the color. It is a 4 head strobe and has all the wires to add halogens and ally lights. I have another one that I run on one of my trucks that is amber on the left and clear on the right.....very bright and eye catching! Asking $165

[​IMG]

2. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

can u ship it and take a money order from the post office or western union for it. How much is shipping to 12526. Thanks collin 518-598-7267

3. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

UPS ground looks like it will be about $20 to ship. I have never used western union before. I can work with you on how you want to pay for it, Im sure I can figure out how to use western union!!

4. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Bump!! Anyone?

5. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Bump for a new price.......$140

6. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Must be everyone wants LED's!! I dont blame you!! Someone must have something they want to put this on!! I dont want to have to put it on Ebay. Changing the color is easy. Someone????.........

7. Diesel Nick

Diesel Nick Member

Is this light bar magnetic or permenent mount?

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

looks to be permanent mount.

9. Diesel Nick

Diesel Nick Member

Thanks, I cant get the picture thanks to military computers. Picture is blocked

10. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

No, I do not have the magnets that bold in the holes. You can get them and just stick them on or run it as a permanate mount.

11. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Hmmmm.......Same thing as mine. How many strobes does it have, 4 or 6 and are the work lights, and alley lights in it or at least wired for it? Send me the serial number for it too......There is two different power boards which determines if you can even add the additional 6 options or not. If its loaded for bear I will take it if no one else wants it.

12. RepoMan207

from Maine

There too heavy for magnets......It would catch air in a heart beat.

13. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

It is wired for work lights. Inside you can see the wire harness where they plug in. I will get the serial number tomorrow when im at work (the light is there). it has 4 strobes.

14. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

My other mini edge has magnets. I have not had a problem with it, although I dont run down the highway with it on. In fact, I have never been over 55mph with it on.

15. RepoMan207

from Maine

I wouldn't recomend highway speed is what I intended. I am sure running around town or even on a back state road it would be fine.

16. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Sold!! Sorry!

17. RepoMan207

from Maine

Dude......whatever happend to the serial number?