1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Mini Edge lenses

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by M&M Services, Jan 30, 2008.

1. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I have red lenses for a Whelen Mini Edge, these are brand new with alley end caps.. $50
    Thank you,
    Mike

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I think you made the right choice holding onto that bar M&M. I take it you switched it over to amber? That'll look good on your truck.

3. M&M Services

from midwest

Yeah I switched it over to amber I will post up some pics when I get it all done. .Although i wish I had time to get it done by today since it is snowing like crazy in IL., I dont know if I am going to build a rack and permanent mount it or just use the magnets?? .. Hows that V10 runnin?

4. DeereFarmer

Still ticking, literally. Missing another manifold bolt on the left sie this time. I'm fighting with the dealer over it and warranty issues etc...

5. M&M Services

from midwest

they should cover it if not trade it and... buy a Powerstroke LOL

6. DeereFarmer

Someday! :)

7. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

the 6.0 and the 6.4s seem to be junk the 7.3s were they way to go man. thou i guess with every one u get ur lemons

8. M&M Services

from midwest

Very true although i have no problems with my 6.0