1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whelen mini edge lens kits

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by hangnail, Oct 15, 2008.

1. hangnail

hangnail Junior Member

I just bought a used whelen mini edge, but it has red and clear lenses, obviosly I need amber and maybe clear lenses. anyone know a good place to get the lenses?

2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

send a message to Matt at blueline enterprises. He can hook you up. He's ordering the exact same thing for me.

3. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Hangnail

Send me a PM with the lengths of each section you need, as well as if the bar has alley lights or work lights. Just measure the lenses that are there and be as accurate as possible for the tighest fit.

Matt

4. hangnail

hangnail Junior Member

will do thanks

5. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Blue line ent

Matt, is great to deal with you wont be disappointed matt helps a lot of people out of jams he is highly recommend.

Snowandiceman

6. sparky8370

sparky8370 Senior Member

I was just trying to PM you but there is no option on your name for some reason, and I don't have AIM.
    Anyways, I have an edge 9000 lightbar. I built it last year. I broke it this year.(Flew off the truck at 75 mph) The guy I bought my alley lenses from doubled his price :mad:
    And the messed up thing is that he seems to be the cheapest on the sticks but I just can't find anybody else selling the alley end caps.
    So I am looking for some prices on amber alley end caps and possibly a stick of amber lens.
    :help: