1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whelen mini edge full led bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by scaper27, Jan 30, 2010.

1. scaper27

scaper27 Member

i got a whelen full LED mini edge bar 4 corners and two in the front. It is new, just need the power switch. it is a power and ground. no big harness cause its all led. i ahve 3 seperate bars. make an offer. they are worth about $1200 each., not looking for that exact price though. scaper27@optonline.net

S3500327.jpg

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

is there an extra 0 ? or they are really worth $1200 ?

3. scaper27

scaper27 Member

R u serious. Did u look a Whelen mini edge freedom LED bar 4 corner n 2 middle LEDs r worth. One corner alone in 180 dollars each through Whelen. Check it out n get back to me. Thanks

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

5. scaper27

scaper27 Member

I am not looking for 1200 though. I said they were worth around that. Just looking for 700 or so. Now I remember y I don't come here often

6. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Don't blame the site, if you had posted the 700 price in the original ad it would have been clear.

7. scaper27

scaper27 Member

ok, probably should have

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Yah if you would've said $700 this would've never happened haha, you made it seem like you wanted $1200

9. scaper27

scaper27 Member

I just said they were worth that. it is brand new and never used,2 of them are still in the box and shrink wrapped. We got a crazy deal on them and were going to convert them to amber but we took another route instead

10. sassygrasssnow

sassygrasssnow Member

ok ok what color in that red or yellow

11. scaper27

scaper27 Member

all red, even the LEDs are red

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

You should try sellin em to a FD

13. scaper27

scaper27 Member

FD gets the lights from taxpayers here cause its volunteer FD

14. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Red is going to be hard to sell on this site. If the leds were clear it'd be easier for guys to justify the purchase. Ebay and craigslist is going to be your next best bet. Personally if I sell any red on craigslist I ask for FD ID

15. scaper27

scaper27 Member

I know its hard to sell red. Especially from NY. Just giving a try. Cause its kind of useless to me unless I spend money to make it amber

16. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

your best bet is to pull the lenses off and sell it on ebay, its red, only a few states allow volunteers to have red. Me personally I would never buy red leds, they are just too hard to sell off when im done with them Good luck

17. Mems

Mems Senior Member
    from Maine

If your willing to ship, I'd jump on craigslist and post an add in Maine. Cator to the places such as Maine that allow FD volunteers to run red. Just a thought. There are a few out there.

18. scaper27

scaper27 Member

i could ship it i guess. I hear what u are saying about the Red