1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WHELEN Mini-Edge 6 Strobe light bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by captntim, Nov 3, 2010.

1. captntim

captntim Member
    from Maine

I have a 6 Strobe Mini Edge that I have never used. It was custom built for me with 4 corner amber strobes and front and rear white center strobes. The white centers really grab your attention!

Selectable flash patterns, although I never hooked it up to the proper switchbox to try them all. This is NOT a cigarette lighter plug&play unit...it requires a switchbox and a little wiring knowledge. Permanent mount, excellent condition.

My camera is broken, so no pictures yet....I'll try to borrow a camera in the next few days.

$400 shipped to the lower 48 -- Paypal or check, checks will need to clear prior to shipping.