1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Mini Century LED Light Bar Installed

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by JBMiller616, Nov 30, 2012.

1. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

First I'd just like to say that I was really impressed with how quickly Strobes n More processed this order. I placed it on Tuesday afternoon and got it Wednesday afternoon. Granted, it only had to go from RI to CT, but still impressive. I installed it the same afternoon and I'm pretty impressed with it so far. We'll see how she holds up through the winter.

2. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

Looks great.

Nice truck.
  3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice truck and light !
  4. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

did you have to take the lower black plastic trim off for the mount? can we get more pics of truck and mount please?
  5. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

Which lower black plastic trim? All I did was remove the plastic from the A Pillar, dropped the back of the headliner, drilled my holes and bolted it down by standing in the bed and reaching through the rear sliding window. Then I ran the wiring harness I made down the A Pillar.

Install was surprisingly easy because I didn't end up needing to drop the entire headliner. If there is anything specifically that you want pics of let me know.