1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen mini-bar

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by northernsweeper, Nov 30, 2004.

1. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

I bought 2 whelen gaurdian mini lightbars from 10-4 warning equipment.They are the twin rotating lights and I have to tell you,I am very happy with them.They are very bright,they have the magnetic mounts.I ran down the highway at 70 mph and the light never budged.Also was very happy with the price..109.99 each,and they have a 5 year warranty.Just thought I would share this in case someone else is looking.Pray for snow!!

93 k3500,6.5 turbo diesel,810 blizzard
    89 k2500,350 4 spd,8' fisher,buyer 600# spreader
    99 polaris 500,5' plow,gamefeeder 100# spreader
  2. Newfie Plow

Newfie Plow Junior Member

Good Choice !

Smart decision in purchasing a rotator bar. Dependable,easy to maintain,cheap replacement parts. Whelen also has been in the business for years and produces a creditable product. For those guys out there thinking about making a Light purchase, if your doing alot of snow clearing, stay away from LEDS ! They don't produce enough heat to keep the snow/elements of the lens thus making them useless.
  3. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

I just bought a highlighter. was very happy with it too. twin rotors, perment mount. $99.00
    Dose not have a 5 year warranty like yours.

:dizzy: Very BRIGHT :dizzy:
  4. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Very good point. Never thought of that.

But then again you are a Canadian.