1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WHELEN Light bar control

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by RepoMan207, Sep 28, 2009.

1. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I have for sale a BRAND NEW Whelen control panel model # PCCS9NP. Comes in it's original box. This is what is used in most of todays police cruisers. $125 shipped & Insured.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

dam you would now that i just finished my own switch panel! those control boxes are fantastic. That's kinda what i wanted for my black truck but couldn't justify the new cost of one....someone will buy this up fast i'm sure!

3. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

Would this fi in my over head consle on my 03 2500hd chevy opps it a 03

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  4. RepoMan207

from Maine

I don't think so........Although I can check, we have the same truck. I'll let you know.

5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Any chance that you still have this? Or am I just gonna be the idiot that digs up an old thread with something that has already sold? lol.

6. RepoMan207

from Maine

LOL, no I would be the idiot for not updating the thread. I just sold it two weeks ago to another member here. Sorry.

7. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

cool cool. A belated congrats on the sale then. haha
    Well at least I didnt dig up a thread from like '06 or anything, 2 weeks isnt bad in that respect lol!

8. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

I got a federal signal switch box outta the dump truck collin.