1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whelen liberty

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by GQLM, Dec 5, 2010.

1. GQLM

GQLM Junior Member
    from VA

Just bought a whelen liberty mini light bar and was wondering if there was a wiring harness to run from the bar to the control box. this is the first bar i have had that has multi functions as i have always used strobes before. thanks for any help

2. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

what kind of wire came with it? and is it permanent mount or magnetic?

3. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

If its a real Liberty and not an economy its solid black for ground, red for power, grey for front corner LEDs and I beleive White with Blue stripe for rear corner LEDs. Unless you have takedown, work lights, or alley lights you do not need to use any of the other wires. I can't remember the flash pattern selection wire color but you can find the install guides on Whelens web site. Just be sure its not an economy Liberty that some try to pull off as a real liberty.