1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen LFL Patriot - Traffic Advisor - LOADED

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EGLC, Jan 4, 2011.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Selling my Whelen LFL Patriot bar, just too big for me and I don't need it. I will down trade to a mini led + cash.

Whelen LFL Patriot 48"
    * 4x Corner Strobes
    * 2x Front Strobes
    * 2x Front Take Downs
    * 2x Side Alley Lights
    * Rear LED Traffic Advisor (L, R + alternating flash pattern)
    * Newer Amber Lenses
    * Has room for 2 more strobes or LEDs in front.

This bar does NOT need a special switch box! I will tag each wire so you don't have to trouble shoot and install will be easy.

Looking for $485 + shipping.

here is a photo I found of one very very similar to mine...I will post photos of mine in a little bit having issues with my camera :/

copy bar1.jpg

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  2. overtime

overtime Senior Member

Cant wait for pictures. wouldnt happen to have a vid of it would ya? and shipping to 52069

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

hellllll nooo I'll keep it for that...this bar is loaded out...only think you could do to make it better is swap out 2 of the front strobes to 2 led lightheads for $50.00 on ebay.

5. overtime

overtime Senior Member

Any Luck on the pictures. Sorry to bug you.

6. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i dont need it just thought it was worth a shot good luck

7. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

u sure thats 48" ?? doesnt look like it if you count lens spaces there odd on yours .. 48" there even number ( 8 lens spaces) willing to trade for whelen Mini liberty with 6 led modules 4 corners and middle modules included with bar cable to change flash patterns

8. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Its probably 42 or something like that.

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Its a 48" bar. The bar that was posted above is NOT mine and is similar to mine.

My bar is no longer forsale. I decided to drop some $$ into it (replaced 2 strobes with leds and changed out amber lenses for clears)

Sorry guys.

10. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

thats cool its a collectors item cant buy em any more especially the mini patriots