1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen LED Parts Needed

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by EGLC, Oct 5, 2011.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Need AMBER led prefer LIN6 for my mini lfl patriot lightbar..

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Sirennet.com Otherwise try strobe n more.

3. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Forget strobes n more.. There free shipping to plow site members is stupid. I asked to have some things sent to my us address as I'm going there Saturday so I asked for 2nd day ups service. I said I'd cover the difference in cost. I was told no we don't do it that way. :dizzy:

I do not understand that logic.

Sirennet or try thepublicsafetystore.com just search ebay lots of ppl parting lightbars.

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I looked but they're crazy overpriced new...I'll keep eyes on eBay.

5. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

I have them for 85.00 each.

6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

considering I was screwed over on this bar im trying to save as much $$ as possible..

do you have the corner lightheads?

7. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

I am out tomorrow but why don't you call me Monday so I can get the full picture on this bar and ill give you my honest 2 cents. Louis

8. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

But don't ask for express shipping whatever you do or anything out of the ordinary. I ordered from you guys before and felt like you were a great company to deal with at the time.

I wasn't even asking you to ship to Canada.