1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen LED beacon & 90 watt STROBE KIT for sale in NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 600rrpilot, Jul 29, 2014.

1. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Have for sale a hardly used LSS222 LED dual row beacon. This thing throws a LOT of light. Mine is like new and is AMBER/AMBER and is a combo magnetic/suction mount. Has the full cord still with cigar lighter plug with button to change patterns. It has a ton of different patterns.

I am asking 90 dollars shipped or best offer. List is like $245.00 and sells for around $140.00 online. Best price I could find online and details/video below:

http://www.sirennet.com/c3lss222.html

Also have a 90 watt 6 head strobe kit for sale that has been used a little bit in my car.

STAR brand 90 watt strobe supply. Along with I think 8 used (but working) whelen bulbs and a bunch of strobe wire. Enough to do a car.....and maybe enough to do a pickup. (Came out of my car)
    This thing is SUPER bright and has a ton of patterns. This is the supply I have:

http://www.strobesnmore.com/Star-SVP...be-System.html

Along with some of the same bulbs. two of the bulbs are different (spares)

And a bunch of cable. I can measure the pieces if you want.

Strobes n more has it listed for $200......But I'll sell mine for 100 shipped.

shoot me a PM if your interested. I am located in East Hanover NJ

beacon.jpg

2. orinicklawncare

orinicklawncare Member

Interested in the strobes.

3. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Alright - Sending you a PM

Bump to the top!!! This stuff HAS to go!

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

strobe kit sold ?