1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whelen L31 or L32 flash pattern pics?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by sgrizz, Jun 18, 2009.

1. sgrizz

sgrizz Junior Member

I am looking for anyone that has video of these beacons flash patterns, i have tried all the places that sell them and they show only the one pattern but i would like to see more of them. If someone has any video of these beacons please post them. I have youtube them with only the standard patterns.

2. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i don;t have a video, but i can say they have some very nice paterns. I have used them a lot and was very happy with the patterns...

they have a square 4 led unit inside so when you mount them 45* from square to the vehicl you get AMAZING coverage.mount them like a diamond ya know...then your side and front coverage is killer .and they do i believe have a pattern that simulates a rotator but i prefered the other pattern.

i was very happy, theres a few good patterns not just one or two..

also they have a CRUISE light built in as well...so you can have some smaller leds inside the light on with parking lights so it just lights up steady a little bit...then when activated it is VERY bright when the others kick in.

3. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

4. sgrizz

sgrizz Junior Member

pattern on beacon

Great video ! That helps me get a good idea of what it looks like. Very bright light but was that the high or low dome? It looked like the low profile version. thanks for the fast reply.

5. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

they are the low dome version. you can order the brush guards kit and cut down them down to work with the low domes

[​IMG]

i added the brush guard to these (need to get a pic) of the new guards