1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Hideaway Strobe Power Supplies, Galls Headlight Flasher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lt CHEG, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Lt CHEG

Lt CHEG Junior Member
    from NY

Hello Plowsite. I have Whelen hideaway strobe power supplies and a Galls brand headlight flasher for sale. They were purchased when I was a volunteer deputy fire chief several years ago. I now have a take home car with emergency equipment from my law enforcement employer so I don't really have a need for this stuff anymore. I plow with my ATV and my tractor so these items are of no use to me anymore.

The first item is a Whelen UPS 64 hideaway strobe power supply. It was installed in my truck for a little over a year and was only used a few dozen times. It is a 4 outlet 75 watt power supply. It is in excellent condition and I am asking $75 plus shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The second item is a Whelen CSP 690 power supply. It is brand new and never removed from the box. It is a 6 outlet 90 watt power supply. I am asking $90 plus shipping for this brand new unit.

[​IMG]

The last item for sale is a Galls brand headlight flasher. It was purchased for my 1997 GMC Yukon with daytime running lamps. It is and brand new and was never installed. I am asking $20 plus shipping for this item.

[​IMG]

I also have a Federal Dynamax, black siren speaker that I don't have any pictures of. It was only installed for a little over a year and is in excellent condition like everything else. It could be used with a PA system instead of just a siren, although I don't know how much use it would be to a plowing contractor. It is a truck item I suppose and as such I'm offering it for sale for $125 plus shipping. I realize that I am new here but I have been a member of other forums under the same user name since 2002 and I have never had a problem with anyone that I have ever sold anything to. I'll consider any reasonable offers on anything that I have listed for sale here. Thanks for looking.

2. Lt CHEG

Lt CHEG Junior Member
    from NY

Bump to the top.

3. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

50 shipped for the 4 channel and 125 shipped fro both supplies....with ebay i cant do any better than that.

btw... manufacture date on that 690?..

email me

4. Lt CHEG

Lt CHEG Junior Member
    from NY

Email sent.

5. Stan

Stan Senior Member

Are you on Long Island by chance?

6. Lt CHEG

Lt CHEG Junior Member
    from NY

No, I'm near Albany. I'd be more than happy to ship the power supplies wherever you would need me to though. I could even meet you somewhere in between if you like, but it would probably just be cheaper to ship the supplies to you. Thanks for your interest.

7. Lt CHEG

Lt CHEG Junior Member
    from NY

Bump to the top

8. Lt CHEG

Lt CHEG Junior Member
    from NY

Strobe power supplies are sold pending funds. Headlight flasher and siren speaker are still for sale. How about $20 shipped for the headlight flasher?

9. watatrp

watatrp Senior Member

Not too awful familiar w/ what your headlight flasher includes. Here's what I'm looking for. I have a 96 Tahoe w/ front strobes. None in the back. Could this work in the back? Include wiring?

10. Lt CHEG

Lt CHEG Junior Member
    from NY

I don't think that this flasher would work for the back lights. It is designed to flash the high beams (left side high beam, then right side high beam, then left again, then right again, etc.) I'm sure there would be a way to adapt it to work on the brake lights, but I have no idea how one would do so. It is a complete setup for flashing the headlights though, all the wires necessary to do so are attached to the unit.