1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen HALO SuperLED Hideaway System for 3157-bulb i.e. Ford SuperDuty $175

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by STT Installer, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STT Installer

STT Installer Junior Member
    from Idaho

I pulled these out of my Jeep Cherokee a couple weeks ago before I sold it. They KICK ASS! These replace the factory 3157 bulb with a Super LED head that provides amber parking light, amber turn signal and f'ing bright amber warning. My two remaining POVs use the bayonet bulb 1157 form factor so unfortunately I must part with these. List price from Whelen was over $400 before they were discontinued when Ford stopped building the Crown Victoria last year.
    Here is a link to Whelen's PDF on the HALO system:
    http://www.whelen.com/pb/Automotive...alue_Prod/Hide-A-Way_SuperLED_Halo_Series.pdf
    These are designed for the Ford Crown Victoria to replace the front turn signal bulbs, however, they will fit most any 3157-style base. These are basically the only DOT-approved LED I've seen these locally in F250s (our local public works department has no respect for tax dollars) and they rock...

I'm looking for $175 shipped USPS Priority Mail - I accept PayPal. PM me or email is aj.grantham@gmail.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. STT Installer

STT Installer Junior Member
    from Idaho

SOLD! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.