1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whelen guardian strobe

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by LawnProLandscapes, Jan 5, 2009.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

im looking at buying a perm mount whelen guardian strobe for my truck. just wondering if anyone has any experience with them and if the perm mount with the 10 flash patterns is nice or not. currently running two star strobe beacons but am going to be putting a dump insert in my truck and dont want my lights on top... ive ran a whelen mini edge in the past and loved it so im considering the guardian, looking to stay with strobe lights.

thanks

2. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

yes there awsome lights

3. Fiafighterdude

from ME

iv installed a couple

4. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

is the hi voltage mode good during the day? my current strobes are good at night but not the brightest during the day.

5. Fiafighterdude

from ME

yeah there good

6. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

I had the guardian rotator and sucked up abit of juice so a few yrs ago i bought the guardian duel strobe(mag mount) and i really like it and it's plenty bright. also never had an issue with the mag mount even at 80mph...Buy it..