1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Full size LED Light Bar.... MA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by N&CLandscaping, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping Senior Member
    from Medford

I am selling my Whelen Liberty 55 inch light bar! In great shape and still under warranty from Whelen. This is the longest Whelen led light bar and it is awesome! Selling my truck, so it must go. Has 14 total LED modules in it! There is little room to add more. All amber. Can demonstrate that it works. You can run front, front and back, or just back, also has traffic advisory built in. It is in LIKE NEW SHAPE! Must go this week!! Asking $1,500.00 or B/O. They sell new for over 2K. This is a great bar for any truck. Will throw in 2 Backrack mounting brackets for FREE! EMAIL NOW! Great for plow trucks!
  2. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Price seems kinda steep. Even the 48 inch used bars are going from 400 to 600. Those are loaded with leds also. I can see between 600 to 800 for a 55 inch bar. New price they are going for 1500. Not trying to start anything, just saying what I have seen them go for on a regular basis. I'd also be interested in seeing pics of it. If the price is right I'd be interested in buying it also.
  4. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah the justice bars aren't even that much new.. the liberty bars can cost a good 2k fully decked out... problem is that most searching for a bargain "ie plowsite people" are going to be looking for something cheaper than say the justice's new price.. of about $1000-1200..

You'd probably sell it for $800-1000 id guess, ive seen lesser ones on ebay for less though, we picked up a 44" LED liberty used a couple years ago, id say condition wise an 8 out of 10... for $590 with a controller, shipped! Deals like that dont come by often but maybe a construction company might be where you'd look to sell it.
  5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Pics of the bar?
  6. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping Senior Member
    from Medford

Sorry Guys, havent been on in awhile. Bar sold.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.