1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Flatlighter Strobe

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Stik208, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Hello,
    Looking for a Whelen Flatlighter Strobe model. I would also like a blue and clear lenses. If anyone has one let me know.

Thanks

2. profire73

profire73 Member

I am assuming that you are looking for a used one?

Mike

3. payton

payton Senior Member

good luck ive been looking for the same and havent turned up much..and everything ive found has been damn near new price and im not gonna pay 90% of new price for used ill throw the other 10% and go new.

good luck

payton

4. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

try ranger services, that is where i got my whelen strobe and they had GREAT prices,they have alot of things on ebay also

5. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

www.sirennet.com

I just got a whelen 9m mini light bar for $333 today. (I am not kidding, super deal) plus another $48 for the take down lights.

Those sucker usually go for $420 to $480 (depending on who your buying it from)

6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Itsgottobegreen
    Thanks for the website I just ordered a new light as well.

7. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I have one.

I have a Whelen Flatlighter strobe in red/blue. Make me a fair and reasonable offer and it's yours. Also, www.emergencyvehiclesolutions.com has lotso lights.

8. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Bought one off ebay just waiting for it to arrive.
    Thanks for the offer.