1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Whelen Flatlighter Strobe

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Stik208, Nov 12, 2005.

  1. Stik208

    Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,316

    Hello,
    Looking for a Whelen Flatlighter Strobe model. I would also like a blue and clear lenses. If anyone has one let me know.

    Thanks
     
  2. profire73

    profire73 Member
    Messages: 46

    I am assuming that you are looking for a used one?

    Mike
     
  3. payton

    payton Senior Member
    Messages: 470

    good luck ive been looking for the same and havent turned up much..and everything ive found has been damn near new price and im not gonna pay 90% of new price for used ill throw the other 10% and go new.

    good luck

    payton
     
  4. Dieselman19

    Dieselman19 Senior Member
    Messages: 141

    try ranger services, that is where i got my whelen strobe and they had GREAT prices,they have alot of things on ebay also
     
  5. itsgottobegreen

    itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,351

    www.sirennet.com

    I just got a whelen 9m mini light bar for $333 today. (I am not kidding, super deal) plus another $48 for the take down lights.

    Those sucker usually go for $420 to $480 (depending on who your buying it from)
     
  6. Lux Lawn

    Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,137

    Itsgottobegreen
    Thanks for the website I just ordered a new light as well.
     
  7. rcpd34

    rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD
    Messages: 670

    I have one.

    I have a Whelen Flatlighter strobe in red/blue. Make me a fair and reasonable offer and it's yours. Also, www.emergencyvehiclesolutions.com has lotso lights.
     
  8. Stik208

    Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,316

    Bought one off ebay just waiting for it to arrive.
    Thanks for the offer.