1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen/Fisher Mini-Bar FS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ian03, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Ian03

Ian03 Senior Member

It's the Mini Bar style dual rotator with mirror in the center. It has the wiring going to a cigarette lighter socket and where it plugs into the lighter socket it has a switch on the end. You can leave it plugged in all the time and just turn it on and off. It has 4 round magnets and is Amber in color. I paid 139.00 and have used it once. I am not a big fan of additional lighting and left it in my truck the whole last storm. I will take 100 bucks or B/O and 10 bucks for shipping to the lower 48 states. Thanks

2. grubenator

grubenator Junior Member
    from wi,mn

light

if u have any pictures email them to me, ill take it for $75 and $10 for shipping, thanks do u have a paypal account?my email is gruberlawncare@yahoo.com

3. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

light

E-mail me .mikelawtown@aol.com..i'm in hampton every other day and can pick it up..any pics? 75 seem good?..

4. Ian03

Ian03 Senior Member

Wow

Got some emails about the light and they are alot cheaper online. I will do 80 shipped if anyone is interested. This price is for lower 48 states only. Shipping to Alaska/Canada is possible but I need your Zip/Postal Code.

5. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Do you still have the light bar? Have any pics? I need one asap.

Thanks,
    Mike(DLCS)

6. Ian03

Ian03 Senior Member

Yeah I still have the bar and if you PM me your email address I can get you a pic.