1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen EDGE TOWMAN light bar

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by samjr, Jul 10, 2009.

1. samjr

samjr Senior Member

i run the wire back to the box and i see there's BLACK wire RED wire and GREEN wire and a WHITE wire ok heres where i get lost i hooked up the black (ground) and the red wire now on all the wires there was tape on them saying what they are for because the light is used so when they took it off the old truck they labeled the wire and the red said driver brake/signal so i am stumped i hook the brake wire from the truck and the the signal up to but just like i thought the signal made the brake light flash on the truck and the other way when i put brake on the signal came on too so what i want to know is this light bar only have brake/Tail or am i doing something wrong the lights on the bar are LED :confused:

the light came off a ford and i am putting it on a gmc dont know if that make a dif

2. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

3. samjr

samjr Senior Member

but my bar is LED does that make a dif ?:confused:

4. samjr

samjr Senior Member

Thanks man

IT WORKS NOW THANKS A LOT MAN GRATE INFOtymusic

5. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

whelen site has tons of info

6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

no kidding....the net is a a powerful research tool.