1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Edge Parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowJersey, Nov 26, 2010.

1. SnowJersey

SnowJersey Senior Member

If anyone has a edge and wants to add a few strobes to it i have a power supply and 4 center strobes and also 2 corner strobes.

the power supply will power 4 strobes and is a quad flash power supply.

All parts were tested tonight and work good

[​IMG]

50 + shipping

I also have a frame available, This was a full size frame that was cut down. It was professionally cut so the edges are straight. This is perfect for someone looknig to build there own bar. Customize it the way you want

[​IMG]

20 + shipping

its that time of the year and i gotta buy some presents so i'd like to move this. I am negotiable on this

If your in jersey I'll happily meet up with you

feel free to email me at ksfenn@gmail.com

2. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

If I bought this, all I have to do is plug it all together and go? Is the wiring existing in the bars to power that supply?

3. squeaky3

squeaky3 Senior Member

would the smaller strobes fit in place of the halogen flasher spot on the lightbar

if so i would be interested in the smaller strobes and power supply

4. SnowJersey

SnowJersey Senior Member

Yes sir. The you would take the square halogen reflector out and mount this in it's place.

5. SnowJersey

SnowJersey Senior Member

frame sold

6. squeaky3

squeaky3 Senior Member

ok

can you find out how much shipping to 61764 for the strobes and stuff for me?

7. SnowJersey

SnowJersey Senior Member

USPS flat rate medium box. 10.70

8. SnowJersey

SnowJersey Senior Member

Sold pending funds to even cut

9. SnowJersey

SnowJersey Senior Member

edge parts sold