1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Edge mini light bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rb8484, Oct 19, 2011.

1. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

I have a Whelen Edge Mini light bar with 4 strobes. It is a little over 28" long with the end caps. Works great. It will need a few things, it needs a 1 new strobe tube and a set of mounting feet for it. A guy on ebay has the feet for it that are $15 shipped for both. If you want to use it as a magnet mount, I will include 3 of the 4 magnets for it. I just hooked it up again and it works perfect. I have no lenses for it, so you can put what ever color lenses on it you wish. Thinking $100 plus shipping cost. Has a little over 9 feet of factory cord on it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Like to get $80 plus shipping or local pick up!

3. soccerlawn

soccerlawn Member

Where would one purchase lenses for it?

4. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

You can order them online. Ebay also has quit a few used ones also.

5. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

I'll take it for $50 plus shipping to 60012

6. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Best I could do it $70 plus shipping. Any less, I will keep it for spare parts for my other bar.

7. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

$70, shipped UPS.

8. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

still have it .. im 20 east of ann arbor ... dont really need it but love the old style bars

9. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

$80 plus shipping.............
    I have 1 clear lens, 1 amber lens, 1 blank, and good seals for the end caps and the screws for the end caps. What you see in this photo is what you get.

[​IMG]

10. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

if you had all the lenses id be interested

11. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

I'd take it for $90 shipped with everything you have via USPS flat rate box. I'll paypal you the $ if you're interested.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  12. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

I just looked up USPS flat rate box sizes, and it dont look like they have one big enough. Needs to be 26" long. I will do some checking on prices to ship it to you and let you know

13. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

Oh that's right, the picture is smaller than 26" lol, Sorry about that. Find out and let me know please!

14. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I sent out out not to long ago complete with switch box and it cost 27 buckish to ship UPS.

15. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Thanks for the info!! I was thinking it would cost around $25 to ship.

I am starting to think about putting new lenses on it, and replacing the strobe tube, then maybe keeping it or upping the price on it.....hmmmm

16. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

Let me know what you choose, earlier in the posts you said $70 + ship. I offered $90 so I was close lol. Just let me know. Thanks!

17. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

I wasn't including any lenses, seals, or dividers for that price. I went through my stuff and found I had a dew things to go with. I'm thinking I would need $110 shipped with everything

18. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

I'm still interested. can you tell me the model # of the unit

19. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

The model # that is wrote on the bottom of the unit says 727

20. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

Look, lets go in the middle, $100 shipped, and how old is that unit, I would like to find out if parts are still available. If that's acceptable I'll paypal ASAP.