1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whelen edge lenses

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by fisher guy, Mar 7, 2010.

1. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

hey guys im looking to buy whelen edge 9000 amber lenses cheap by the stick. i know almost impossible but i'm starting to sell used light bars and in order to sell at a reasonable prices i cant buy em at retail. maybe one of the strobe guys on here can help me out maybe we can make a deal.

2. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

PM me with exactly what you are looking for.

3. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

way of topic, but does the steak come from that city? :laughing:

4. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Get ahold of Whelen and become a rep... You can get the lenses cheap from them if your look'n bulk and also if you need supplies your already in the food chain. I was rebuilding an edge to put some amber on it and for a short section our local person wanted $20 for 5 inches of lense... I got ahold of Whelen's repair area and they sent me 6 feet already cut for $0 Nothing Nodda Ziltch! Just had them send me something from the scrap pile... Gotta negotiate with the right people!

5. fisher guy

thanx everyone u guys really helped me out

6. fisher guy

nope not here i think the steak came from the salisbury in North caralina were known for our fried dough and tripoli pizza haha....mmm now im hungry thanx lol