1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen edge 9000 28.5" lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Plow_king, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Plow_king

Plow_king Member
    from NJ

Still mounted on my Truck works great, no cracked lenses. Upgrading to a smaller sleeker one and coming off my truck this weekend.

$150 , I will ship at buyers expense. pickup in NNJ is always welcome as well.

[​IMG][/url] CIMG1658 [/IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Plow_king

Plow_king Member
    from NJ

Will consider best offers.

3. Plow_king

Plow_king Member
    from NJ

4. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

I offered you $100 shipped and I would have paid the PayPal fees. So you put it on eBay at $99 +$20 shipping. Now you have to pay eBay fees. Should've taken my offer and you would be done with it by now. Good luck with the auction.

5. Plow_king

Plow_king Member
    from NJ

yes you did. I countered with 100 plus shipping and I thought that was MORE than fair.

You responded with:

Since you didn't need it that bad, i wasn't too hurt with not selling it to you. Plus $100 isn't going to break me. Its only extra beer money.

I appreciate your concern with me losing more money via ebay fees on my auction. It'll probably also cost me more to ship it too.