1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen Edge 48" Bar 6 Strobe

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by crossboneracing, Jan 29, 2007.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Hi Guys I have here a 48" whelen 6 strobe lightbar. It has 2 flood lights, 2 alley lights and 4 flashers in the front with 4 corner strobes and 2 inner rear strobes. It also has the mounting feet with straps. As you can see the lightbar has blue lenses. These are obviously not legal and must be changed to amber for plowing use. The buyer will sign a waiver acknowleging this as well. It has about 15 feet or so of cable and is in very good shape. I am asking $290 or best offer for the bar as it sits and $499 with new Amber or a color of your choice lenses. I will ship and it will cost prob around $35-50 depending on where you live. If you have any questions please email me at heavy2500chevy@yahoo.com. I love this bar and was planning on putting it on my own truck but this winter has killed me and I need the cash. Would also consider a trade for a landscape trailer (I know its a longshot but what the hell).
    Lightbar1.jpg

Lightbar2.jpg

Lightbar3.jpg

Lightbar1.jpg

Lightbar2.jpg

Lightbar3.jpg

2. NorthernILPlwr

NorthernILPlwr Member

bar still available?

3. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

do you still have the bar??

4. crossboneracing

Sorry guys it has been a while. Please message me if you like or email to jhienterprises@yahoo.com Cash talks this thing needs to go!! I dont have any more room!

5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Email sent

6. crossboneracing

I am holding this bar for a member of plowsite. As of right now it is no longer for sale. Thanks guys!