1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WHELEN CPS660 with 6 pop-ins...$200 obo WOW

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dissociative, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

this is a smoking deal for this kit....somebody snap this up!!!

i got a CPS660 with 6 BRAND NEW tubes.....pop in not the screw in crap..

i'll give you FOUR 15' and TWO 20' wires....not the standard 6 15' junk...or whatever length you need..i have a roll

i also have some grill strobes if you prefer....also i can make a custom wire harness with power and switch wires so it's a plug and play install if you need....

heres the same deal...with 6 15' wires from lsh and crappy screw in tubes...for 250!!!!!
    http://www.lshlights.com/AMAZING/customkititems.asp?CartId={A9B2ED8E-DD42-483D-BE8EVERESTD-C6FAB64B104D}&kc=S690CCCCCC&eq=

i don't mess around..this unit has barley any use on it at all, came from my personal truck about 6 months old..times are tough...i gotta sell it...i do TOP QUALITY work..got a few threads here in strobe light forum...feel free to contact me directly....i got a lot of stuff laying around i can set you guys p well for this GREAT SNOW SEASON we're gonna have...

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I have dealt with this guy & he is AWESOME! You will not be disappointed.

3. Dissociative

thanks for the props bro....much appreciated...

4. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

LOOK WHAT HE DID TO MY TRUCK!!!
    <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i153.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid153.photobucket.com/albums/s232/redneckff97/fall08029.flv">

EFFIN AMAZING. GREAT GUYS TO DO BUSINESS WITH. WILL BE COMIN BACK SOON!

5. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

PM me some info on the grill strobes... This is a great deal if I didn't have one already I would be all over it..
    Thank you,
    Mike

6. Dissociative

thanks again!!....now somebody buy this kit...lol

7. turftamers

turftamers Junior Member
    from Fargo

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

9. Dissociative

huh, yeah..that's only a 4 bulb kit with 4 15' wires...for 250....wow....

10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

George, the guy wanted a link I gave him one. If ANYTHING that link is showing what a AWESOME deal you're giving!!!!!

btw- I got your package today! You did an AWESOME job man, thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

i did that to my truck but only in the head lights and the tail lights

i didnt put them in the reverse lights or turn lights i put them stright in the head lights they look great

i paid $100 for this kit used on the new dodge but also had to add more to the back

so this is a great deal and they do work and look great

12. Dissociative

no sweat...that's what i was aying..i may be a bit underpriced..lol

13. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

your not over priced its a good deal on it and there worth it

i haul alot of stuff on the high way well i had to restrap the load down and i turned these on EVERYONE got over its the law when flashing lights that you need to get over but it works great

almost the best thing i got i would of paid the $200 for it just happen to find one close for $100 didnt even make an offer just made sure they worked told him id take it and i was putting them in that night

ill try to upload my vid. but who knows it might not wanna work right

but yes this is a really good deal i wasnt bashing you on the price or any thing like that

14. davespark

davespark Junior Member
    from MN-WI

good gawd, tone it down, which of you is getting the bigger cut? All that work for a $200 sale?

15. Dissociative

well, FWIW...i don't even know big mudder.....and eglc already bought his kit...so i guess you answer is no one...

but i will agree it was a little much...it's just a strobe kit, not a lifesaver..lol....everyone seems to get all excited about flashy lights...i dunno...

welcome to plowsite !!!! i hope you don't get the wrong idea as that's your first post....but hopefully my fan base doesn't turn youoff too much..lol...groupies..what cha gonna do??

16. turftamers

turftamers Junior Member
    from Fargo

Isn't that why everyone wants them? Because they look cool?

17. Dissociative

well, that's what started me going on them....lol....

not that COULD actually save your life in an emergency situation....MAINLY..cause "chicks dig em!"

ohhh and there's no better feeling than knowing you have more lights that the local PD cars in your area...LOL...thats friggin hilarious...

18. turftamers

turftamers Junior Member
    from Fargo

I had them installed on my 03 Ford.. COugh yes Ford.... They have saved me a few times out hunting while pulling people out. Couldn't see your toes, but the strobes were visable from a long ways away!

19. Dissociative

something must be messed up..it says you guys both have 0 posts....wierd...

see hunters dig em too!!

20. turftamers

turftamers Junior Member
    from Fargo

It also says I am a JR? WTF? I don't reply on here much! Just take advise and buy stuff! I spend to much time already on this dumb computer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.