1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen CPS660 w/ 4 clear strobe heads and cables

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowguy43, May 25, 2010.

1. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Selling my Whelen CPS660 hide away light kit. I bought it used and it comes with 4 cables, 2 used strobe heads, and 2 new strobe heads.

Looking for $100 shipped. I have paypal and will post pictures later tonight.

2. plowguy43

Oh yeah, its a 60 watt setup. Is wired to 2 toggle switch's- one for power, one for flash pattern. Works great. I'll measure up the cable's when I get home but I'm pretty sure they are about 10 feet.

3. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Just wanted to let u know that newer easy v sold today.

sry

brad

4. plowguy43

Son of a b*tch! Well keep me in mind if you get another one. Plus I'm still interested in the other one.

5. brad96z28

The other is still available at the moment. The other does work good. I will definitly let u know when get another But doubt I will be able to give the same kind of deals.

6. plowguy43

Do you still have the 8'6" plow? what are you looking to get for that? Also, do you have any SEHP or Insta Act's laying around?

7. brad96z28

I have 1. 8'6.Id like to get 1700 for that one.I dont have any spare pumps.

8. plowguy43

Ok, what to do what to do hahaha

9. plowguy43

The strobe kit has sold.