1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen CPS660 help

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Here is the problem. I cannot get my lights to switch patterns anymore. I dont have them hooked to any kind of switch to change the pattern, which could be my first problem. But when I would touch the switch wire to some power for a split second, it would change. Now nothing. Hopefully I didnt screw up the thing:dizzy:

2. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

First make shuer your wires and plugs are in the right spot and the hold the pattern wire to a hot line for 2 - 3 sec.

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Everything is hooked up 100% and still wont switch when I give it power. Im thinking something is messed up and I will have to send it in to Whelen to get fixed. That can wait till after the winter