1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen 90 watt power supply

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Nov 26, 2010.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys I accuired a 90 watt whelen power supply. I am not going to use it, I am thinking about the new soundoff universal hideaways instead. But I am still not sure if I want to even drill holes in my tail lights. For now I would like to get this shipped out to someone for $120.00 with shipping. I think that is a good price for this thing. I don't have any cables, or bulbs for it, but can get some and if I do the cost will go up. It is in really nice shape and works great also. I can get pics tomorrow if anyone would like them, but a power supply is a power supply. we've all seen the whelen supplies.

2. MDSP

MDSP Member

How much to set me up with everything I need to run for corners on a chevy crew cab? If you'd be willing to set it up? I'm in Grand Haven.

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Pm sent.....

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!