1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whelen 52 series grill lights, 65.00 a set

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dissociative, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

still have a lot of these grill lights left, they are used but all have new lenses and are guaranteed to work upon arrival. I usually use a light gage 90* bracket or sticky tape to mount them. They perform very nice in grill area or back windows.

i also have a lot of extra wires if you need them, i am stocking up for the season and clearing out all the stuff from the summer i had.

grill strobes are expensive new...you can save a lot here.

[​IMG]

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Interested. What's your best offer on a set of these? Would you be willing to make a deal if I bought more thab 1 set? Thanks.

3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Do these have to have a power supply or just plug and play?? Also did you happen to ship my cig lighter thingy that we where talking about via e-mail?

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Wkahler these will need a stribe power supply

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Thanks.............

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

If one can be pickey I would be interested in the first four. (starting from the bottom) Can you post a pic or two or send me some of how you mounted these. ghtfdff1020@hotmail.com. Thanks

7. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

interested need a price

8. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Read the thread title that you clicked! LOL

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

he says he wants 65 bucks a set.

10. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i hate to say it those 52 series strobe heads are probably worth 50 or 40 per set ....... LEDS are takin over for the old strobe setups less wiring hassle ...

11. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

e-mail me with your offer instead of posting that crap in my thread man. Nobody really asked what you think they are worth.....if yoru not interested in buying than why post a "OPINION" in my sale thread...

BTW><...go price a new 52 series whelen light man....

still have them......if anybody is actually interested for real.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009