1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen 48" Patriot lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by groundbreakers, Dec 8, 2013.

1. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i have a 48" whelen light 8 strobes works flawlessly .. i do haev mounting feet both stud mount and roof mount brand new (amber) lenses i do have alley lights that come with bar, just never installed them ... here is a pic im located in Romulus, Mi 313 304 2340 for more info ..... asking $350.00 invested that into bar to convert over from red/blue thanks for looking

IMG-20131201-00071.jpg

2. groundbreakers

still sitting here great bar for a cheap price

3. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

i am interested, how much for shipping to 08879?

4. groundbreakers

im gonna guess the last time i did shipping on lightbars for the mini one i sent out was 22 dollars ... and with a full size im gonna say around 40 or lil higher .... which would probably put the sale of the bar at around 400 mark ... if ya want it shipped fine

5. groundbreakers

just checked out price through ups 35 with my packaging which i do have a box but need for another lightbar i have ... so i will stop by ups store where they do the packaging .. i will stop by this week on way home to see im assuming tack on 15 more to the bill

6. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

i will take it.
    i will send you all my info by pm.

7. groundbreakers

Sold sold sold