1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whelen 48" edge 9000 $150

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WilliamOak, Aug 8, 2009.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I'm selling the lightbar that I just picked up; I've come across another one that would suit my needs a little better. it has:

4 corner strobes
    2 front clear strobes
    2 front amber strobes
    2 amber flashers in the front and back
    Takedowns and alleys
    also comes with w/ probably 15' of wiring (just a guess lol).

Only thing wrong with it is it could use new lenses otherwise it works perfectly (yes I have personaly seen everything on the bar work lol)

I'm asking $150: I bought it for $175 about 1 month ago. Will entertain any serious offers and CASH TALKS!

PM me for a phone # or email.

I have already posted the only pictures I have of the bar: here is a link to that thread
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=82300

I would rather not ship, but am not ruling it out completly. Buyer would need to pay for shipping.

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

You said you didn't want to ship but what would you charge shipped to 55448?

3. WilliamOak

I dont mean to sound like an ass at all but it might be best for you to figure out shipping. I'll find one quote and thats it lol, you could search different carriers. I wouldnt really be able to get you a solid price as of right now because i've never shipped anything of this size.

4. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

just a lil advice most whelen bars are about 30 lbs ... shipping is about $40.00 if you pack it yourself ... i shipped one last year with insurance .. good luck on sale !

5. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Is that mounted on your backrack ? can I buy a roof bracket for that if anyone know ? I have a ram just like yours

do u take paypal ?

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

yes you can buy the mounting brackets for the roof, they are cheap as well.

7. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

He has the roof brackets that im sure he will include. I also made a mount for it that can be used to mount it to a backrack. Im not sure if he plans on including that since it will work on his new lightbar.

8. WilliamOak

I have the mounting feetfor it that I can throw in with the bar. The mount that doug made is staying with me but you can buy the mounting studs online for $65ish I believe.

9. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Does it come with a controller or????

10. WilliamOak

yes comes with a controller.

11. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

so is this thing still for sale ?

12. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

No it's sold yesterday