1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whelen 400 series super led

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by maklandscape, Jan 24, 2011.

1. maklandscape

maklandscape Junior Member
    from mass

i have a set of six amber whelen 400 series super leds. these leds require a flasher which i also have. lights are like new no cracks or lense hazing. looking for 30 bucks each or will sell whole package with flasher for 200. these are super bright and less than half of the cost new.

2. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

What are the part #'s of these lights and flasher

3. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

4. Retired1

Retired1 Junior Member

Do these have 6 LEDs over 6 LEDs (12 LEDs total per module) or 6 LEDs across the middle?

Thanks,

Terry

5. maklandscape

from mass

These are the single line of six with the reflectors on both top and bottom forgot to mention that they are clear lense and amber when lite. Will try and get the part numbers and some pics soon. Crazy with the snow and removal

6. maklandscape

from mass

they are just like the first link that dissociative put up but they dont have an internal flasher. i wanted to be able to snyc them up. just sold the truck they where on and they wont fit on the new one.

7. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

this is a nice deal....email me i might have a buyer...

8. maklandscape

from mass

Send me an email can't pm from my phone. Maklandscape@gmail.com